Our friendly team of certifiers, planners and building consultants come to you for all of your consulting, planning and certification needs.
Our highly qualified team has extensive experience in all types of planning and construction projects. Our principals each have over 20 years planning, consultancy and certification experience and each have Master’s degrees.
Certifiers2U has grown from being a progressive building certification company to a full service planning and building code consultancy firm. We deliver on all aspects of planning, project management, building code, subdivision and certification activities and specialise in assisting clients through the rigours of the planning system in NSW.
The NSW Planning Portal became mandatory across NSW on 1 July 2021. We have been working with the Planning Portal since 1 January 2021 so we know the ins and outs of the system.
If you are concerned about the change we are here to assist you. Whether it is for a development application (DA), construction certificate (CC), complying development certificate (CDC) or an occupation certificate (OC) our friendly and professional team assist our clients through this process.
Founded in 2017 by Nat Andrews, one of our Directors (right in the photo), the company continues to grow to meet the needs of our clients. We have recently been voted in the top 3 building related businesses in the Northern Rivers and the Top Building Consultancy and Certification Company in the region by Home Improvements 2 Day.
We also work hard for our clients and maintain a high rating on Google and 5 out of 5 on Facebook.
Based in Byron Shire we have the capability to service our clients on a regional basis. Our wealth of experience allows us to facilitate projects from concept to completion. We also maintain our certification arm by certifying projects to the highest standard.
In September 2021 we became a Regional Finalist for the Northern Rivers Region of the NSW Business Awards in the Micro Business Excellence category. This was such a huge honour. We thank our clients past and present and all our supporters!
We really pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service experience.
Our Key Strengths Include
- A team of motivated professional staff who understand our client’s requirements.
- Extensive experience with development application and planning requirements.
- A high level of expertise in performance and prescriptive approaches to Building Code of Australia (BCA) compliance.
- Ability to provide the maximum possible protection against the risk of design or construction errors, through our rigorous quality assurance procedures.
- A reputation for integrity among councils and consultants. This facilitates clear, efficient communications with authorities, saving clients time and stress.
- Personalised service from established locals.
The earlier we are involved in a project, the better we can add value by applying our skills and knowledge base to key project decisions.
By considering ourselves as integral members of any project team, we measure our success in terms of your success.