Our team of certifiers pride themselves on delivering at the highest level of professionalism and client service.
Highly qualified, motivated and client-focused, our team brings an unsurpassed level of expertise along with decades of experience in the building industry to help ensure a successful result for your project.
Nat Andrews – Director
Key professional experience
Nat has been working in the construction industry for over 20 years as a building surveyor. Nat’s extensive experience in certification and building code consulting ranges from small residential projects to large scale development. Nat is an A1 Certifier in NSW and a Level 1 Building Surveyor in WA.
- Master of Building Surveying, UWS
- Graduate Certificate Bushfire Protection, UWS
- Graduate Certificate Development Assessment, UTS
- Graduate Certificate in Local Government Leadership, UTS
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Health and Building Surveying), TAFE
- Certificate IV Management Team Leadership, TAFE
Memberships and registrations
- A1 Private Accredited Certifier and Principal Certifying Authority, NSW
- A1 Council Accredited Certifier and Principal Certifying Authority, NSW
- Building Surveying Practitioner Level 1 (Individual),WA
- Building Surveying Contractor Level 1 (Company),WA
- Member of the Association of Accredited Certifiers (AAC)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS)
Wayne Bertram – Director
Key professional experience
Wayne has over 26 years of building surveying experience that covers both the government and the private sectors. Wayne has a sound knowledge in building surveying and building works that includes residential, industrial, commercial, retail and public sector developments.
Wayne has complete several Post Graduate qualifications in Building Surveying. Responsible for design development BCA assessment, fire safety engineering facilitation, BCA audits, the issue of construction certificates, complying development certificates and occupation certificates on development in all non-residential construction fields.
Wayne has a thorough and detailed knowledge of the Building Code of Australia backed by experience with the Local Government Act, Building Professionals Act, as well as the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act and their Regulations.
Wayne has been a professional witness in the NSW Land and Environment Court for both development and construction matters and has provided Building Expert Witness Reports in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT).
- Graduate Certificate in Development Assessment – University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Local Government Management (Graduated with Distinction) – University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Science (Construction in Bushfire Prone Land). Graduated with Distinction – University of Western Sydney (Hawkesbury)
- Master of Applied Science (Science and Technology – Construction) – University of Western Sydney. (Hawkesbury)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Science (Building). – University of Western Sydney (Hawkesbury)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Health) Graduated with Attainment in Building Inspection – University of Western Sydney (Hawkesbury)
- Accredited Certifier (Grade A1 Unrestricted – Council) NSW Building Professionals Board
Sara McDonald – Office Manager
Sara has over 10 years of experience working with Local Government, including 3 years as a Development Support Officer. Sara has an extensive knowledge of Local Government and NSW Planning processes.
Short Course in Development Assessment, University of Technology Sydney
Emma Elsworthy – Administration Officer
Emma moved to the Northern Rivers just under 3 years ago from Melbourne and is enjoying the sea change. Emma has over 20 years experience in Administration and brings with her knowledge and skills from working in a variety of organisations such as IT, Superannuation and Construction.
Certificate IV Business Administration
Certificate Project Management PMBOK Guide